Friday 11 March 2016

Dashwood Studio - Streetlife Bag


I am a huge fan of Dashwood Studio fabric and the new "Streetlife" Collection really inspired me to get the sewing machine out.


I had to pick two fabrics to go together so I went with the phonebox fabric and the red trees to match



I always use an iron-on interfacing for bags to make the fabric a bit tougher and more durable and this bag has a drawstring top inside the bag so I know that I won't lose anything carting it around from home to the shop each day which is great.



I wanted to make an oversized bag to keep my various knitting and crochet projects in,



and as you can see this is a super size project bag!



I hang it up as soon as I get to work and it matches my sewing trolley perfectly!


You can shop this collection of Dashwood Studio Streetlife fabrics in the Butterfly Bright webshop

and you can learn to make a bag similar to this in our workshop on  14th April 2016.

See you soon
Ali
x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Butterfly Bright | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig