Friday 6 May 2016

it's time to close the doors...


As you know I moved Butterfly Bright to 81 Cheap Street in January of this year.



This was a deliberate move to take the shop off the high street and make it more of a “workshop” whilst encouraging product sales via the website rather than the shop. With a growing family this means I can fit the business around my children and still offer a valued service to my customers.

After a trial period where the shop has been open part time I have found that this has simply confused customers and so I am taking the decision to move entirely online from mid May.

Workshops will continue as advertised and from time to time I will hold “event days” where the shop will be open for trade.

I look forward to bringing you bigger and better workshops over the coming months and you will of course be able to purchase items from the shop whilst attending any of our clubs or workshops.

Local customers will be able to collect purchases made online from the shop at prearranged times instead of paying for postage.

There are some items I won't be selling online so if you pop in over the next week you will be sure to find a bargain! (I will be clearing all of my Rowan wool and pattern books at 30% off).

I will be open as follows:
Sat 7th May 10am-1pm
Monday 9th May 10am-4pm
Tuesday 10th May 10am-4pm
Wednesday 11th May 12pm-4pm
Thursday 12th May - closed.
Friday 13th May 10am-4pm


After that the shop will be closed to the public other than for workshops and event days.

Crochet Club will continue on a Wednesday evening - please join our facebook group for updates on meetings.

I look forward to your continued support during this next phase of Butterfly Bright's colourful evolution!

Ali
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Butterfly Bright | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig