Sunday 1 May 2016

Yarn Shop Day 2016

I wish it could be Yarn Shop Day every day!


the sun was shining and it seemed like everyone was in a good mood!


Carla from The Mousehole Woolery came along to talk to people about her needle-felting workshops and to show off some of her amazing sculptures, hardly a person passed through without being amazed with her work and stopping to ask questions.



It was great to see Maisey and Daisy Mole in the flesh as we are looking forward to running this as a workshop in June. You will get the chance to make Hares and Foxes again in August but book early as orders are already coming in after the interest raised at the weekend!


I particularly liked the toadstool detail in the plant pot!


Lots of customers entered our raffle and the winners will be drawn on Tuesday 3rd May, you have until midnight on Monday 2nd May to purchase tickets online - the prizes are pretty awesome!


I didn't manage to take many more photos of the day because I was so incredibly busy and also juggling my 6, 4 and 2 year old due to a last minute lack of childcare however I did catch this gem of a photo when my youngest climbed up to see Carla's work and gently kissed the mole on his nose!




See you soon
Ali
x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Butterfly Bright | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig