Wednesday 23 April 2014

Patchwork & Quilting for Beginners

In the three years we have been open our most popular workshop has been the 10 week course "patchwork and quilting for beginners".

It was the first workshop I took part in and I was soon hooked once I realised the secret to lining up all those corners. I have made several quilts for my children and they love using them in the house and in the garden I find they add a splash of colour where ever they are put!




 Sue Morse is our amazingly talented tutor - just look at the beautiful quilt she made for my son's christening present


Here are just a few of the lovely quilts that customers have made over the years - so many of them have gone on to make more and more intricate and beautiful quilts and we love seeing the projects that customers manage to complete after starting with this basic beginners workshop.



In may 2014 we start a fresh course so if you are interested in starting a new hobby please call us on 01935 817303 or email handmade@butterflybright.com

You can also book online on our main website.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Butterfly Bright | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig